View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #8
toomuchreading
Groupie
toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.toomuchreading once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-T1
Talking

Imagine my surprise when I went to download the new version of Calibre today and finding this line in the What's New listing:

• Edit metadata dialog: Add a clear tags button to remove all tags with a single click
I can't wait for the update to finish downloading and try it out! While the download is happening I just had to come here and say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone working on Calibre. Every one of you are great!
toomuchreading is offline   Reply With Quote