View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 12:28 PM   #39
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dos1 View Post
I know. I intentionally set up lower DPI in order to not make everything too big. It's quite common on mobile devices to specify lower DPI than it is in reality, as those devices are meant to be used from different distance than regular PC screens.
On PW it's also problematic, I should have removed it - it's just an artifact from some experiments.
You don't need to install them, I've just uploaded them as they are results from building the same source package as libmokoui2, which is used by my patched matchbox-desktop.
BTW. There's a neat way to automatically install all needed dependencies:

dpkg --force-depends -i package.deb
apt-get -f install

I'll provide APT repository soon, so it will be all resolved automatically.

Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad you got it to work!
AH good to know I will play with the dpi myself then.

Right I will stop messing about then and wait until you have something solid for me to latch into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos1 View Post
That's strange, just checked it here and it works. What does "locale" command say inside that terminal?
Hmm.. I will go check.
WHOOPS!...

Quote:
/dev/loop/debian 1290112 1502216 18014398509204344 123% /mnt/debian
tee hee hee. better start again. Think I fried it with Aptitude install. Ah well I don't need it now anyways. : )

Flatten it and start again Results in about an hour.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote