View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #29
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Well, they'll have to pry my ebooks from my warm hard drive.

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't give them ideas....
Believe me, some authors have had that idea for many years. I recall on who used to post to rec.arts.sf.written, on usenet, that he, personally, should have the right and ability to rifle through any computer, anywhere, at any time, looking for pirated copies of his books. And that the appropriate punishment for copyright infringement is to be gang raped in prison. He was entirely serious.

(Oddly, he doesn't post there any more. Go figure.)
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote