View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #13
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I don't have any magic, but I do know that on the Touch, using the same card I have always used and running 2..4 I had no problems. Using a new card in the Glo, I had no reboot problems. Somehow I screwed this idyllic situation up on the Glo. (I am not going to embarrass myself by telling you the weird stuff I tried with the Glo within the first 24 hours of having it in my hot little hands, but a factory reset truly is a wonderful thing from time to time).

Reformatting the SD card and then adding books in seemed to work, but I suspect that for now it is a fragile situation and have decided to pass on the SD card until the Kobo team figures it out for us.

I have a feeling (not supported by any facts at all) that this will be the problem that the development team will be looking at with some degree of urgency after they take a breath and enjoy our Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.
Well since I factory reset reinstalled formated the sd card and dumped the books to the card again I have not had a chnace to look at my reader

Regardless, on a scale of 1 to 10 im sill a 9.5 I love being able to read in bed at night with out disturbing the dog.

regards

JAck
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote