View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 11:22 AM   #7
mr_nobody
Evangelist
mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: kobo mini, nexus 7 (2012), kobo vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellr View Post
Well, I have friend who's an administrator at the library and very computer-savvy. I'll ask him if there's a better way. I've always borrowed books by going through Overdrive on the Vox. After that, I can go to the library on my PC and download the book(s) I have out so I can also read them in ADE. The next book I borrow, I'll try doing it on my PC first and downloading it, then putting it in Dropbox to see if I can read it in Overdrive on the Vox.
I'd be very surprised if that works. You need to download them using either ADE or the Overdrive app, I'm pretty sure.
mr_nobody is offline   Reply With Quote