View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 12:19 PM   #3
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I can't speak for any of the other electronic book stores but I do know that amazon offers a lot of free and low cost books, under $4 each. What they do is to offer a new author a contract where the author publishes their first book either free or at the low cost level then can offer, if successful, sucessive boosk at typical price levels. The lower price helps the author get noticed and get their foot in the door. For us the customers it helps us find the next john grisham and get books very cheap or free.

I simply do not know if other stores do this as well.

Another thing you will need to be concerned about is the cost of the reader itself. The low end, at the time of my typing is the entry level Kindle at $80.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote