View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:31 AM   #1
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Can the Fire Use the Cloud Drive?

I have 20gb of space on my could Drive in addition to my music library. I had thought the Kindle Fire could access this cloud so that if I uploaded a video, or some comic files or some pictures I could at the very least Download the content to the kindle. But I don't see a way to do this, there is no App in the store for the cloud drive. And you can not download from a browser. Anyone know if this is possible?
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote