View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 06:08 AM   #6
sein
Connoisseur
sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.sein could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle, inkBook, Kobo
Hi, Nate. So cool that you already rooted your T1. Mine is arriving in a week or two and I'm definitely going to root it also. Even though the original Reader program of T1 doesn't look bad at all, I find the lack of a folder-based browser for organizing my books to be really frustrating... Hence the wish to use CoolReader instead. Why, oh why do all these big name readers (Sony, Kindle, Nook, etc) not have a more practical file browser and manager...?

Meanwhile, I wonder if you could try installing these really useful Android apks:

- ReLaunch (an excellent book launcher created originally for the Nook from the Russian ebook.org, but functional also on my Archos 7)
- Smartbar (an excellent system utility that contains an application manager, task manager, quick settings, info bar modifications, etc)
- Ghost Commander (a very handy dual pane file manager)

All of them are freeware applications that can be distributed freely, so I guess there's no problem if I post them here for you to try, also for anyone who are interested.

Thanks, Nate, for your offer to tryout these apps!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Apks.zip (1.18 MB, 494 views)
sein is offline   Reply With Quote