View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #38
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I've made the 'upgrade'. I'm still using the 350 as my 'on the go' reader, though, as I don't yet have a case for the T1. The t1 is a great upgrade, despite the fact that I miss the metal frame of the older Sony models. It is light as a feather, looks great (I don't find the plastic bezel as shiny as the pictures would have made me believe it to be), I love the new font choices and sizes and it feels great in the hand. Being able to use Dropbox with it is a great plus. The screen is fantastic, the best I've seen on an eink reader. It also seems faster than my 350. All in all, I am very happy with my purchase.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote