View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 12:12 AM   #76
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
While YES you can, do be aware that many of the Microsoft fonts ARE licensed. Take a look at http://www.microsoft.com/typography/...butionFAQ.mspx for their take on usage.

(Yes... I am FULLY aware that a lot of people will do copy the fonts; I just want to share the legal info. I am also aware that there are other font sources, and that those who use non Microsoft O/S's can use those. So please.. NO attacks or flames).
That maybe a valid point.
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote