View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 06:18 AM   #4
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickeFix View Post
I am a bit worried though that you publish and explain the loopholes you exploited since it makes it easier for the Kindle developers to close them.
@yifanlu: I remain thankful that you do. Though it puts hacking at a disadvantage, security by obscurity rarely works. Moreover, the learning is much rewarding, perhaps more so than the end result. For the sad day when Amazon succeeds in definitely locking the Kindle I will have been able to say So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote