View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 09:03 AM   #47
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
I have been using resistance bands in place of weights. I was going to the gym, but it's so much more of a hassle than just setting up in my house. I have a few dumbbells but rarely touch them since getting the bands. They've gotten much better than years ago. I use Bodylastics which seem very well made and make bands so resistant that they'll get a guy in shape.
I'd advise reistance bands that are made of tubing. My partner used to use the flat strips of rubber. One snapped and hit her in the eye. It was NOT pretty.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote