View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 11:51 AM   #277
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dito View Post
What still confuses me the range of the problem I have on my kindle. So I havent really been doing anything on it except kept hard resetting it and charging. At start I only had to hard reset it, later it only gave any response when connected to the pc and it was recognized as the processor thing, then later after a few reset I could again boot the kindle and get to factory reset.

The thing is that my kindle still isnt 100% working. Since my last post it froze again but hard reset got it working. Unfortunately, I dont thing the problems are over, I suppose Im going to have to do something big like reinstall OS or something to be sure the problems are fixed
If you can get it working long enough -
Install KUAL and the KUAL battery report -
Post the output of the battery report.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote