Thread: Huge LRF
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Without embedding any fonts, the resulting LRF is 3,777 KB. The LRF does not view with eBook Library or LRFViewer. The reason I think is that the HTML used is abysmal. It's some of the worst HTML I have seen in a long time.

Unless you plan on sorting out this HTML code, my suggestion is to use Book Designer to convert it to LRTF after using Mobi2OEB to explode it
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote