Thread: Huge LRF
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 08:23 AM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Huge LRF

I have a huge (literally) problem.

I have created a mobi ebook (via mobipocket creator and html editor). After having build this book (about 800kb), I imported it in Calibre and tried to convert it to lrf. This took a very long time and resulted in a file weighing in at about 3.8 mega! Wow!
Is this size normal for this file format? I opened the book with the lrf viewer and it worked quite fine (took some time to load, though)
Trying to get a smaller file by importing the html and converting that resulted in a forever turning sand clock.
I am using the latest version of Calibre.
I would appreciate any help for this. Oh, and please keep it simple, I am not a programmer. I just want to be able to upload that book in lrf with a normal size.
The book is available in mobi on mobilread (May, Karl - Durch die Wueste) for anybody who wants to help me getting a better, smaller size. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by mtravellerh; 10-30-2008 at 08:26 AM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote