View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:37 AM   #448
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
For all of you poor broken souls who have been gutted due to the reader title change, you might want to peek into the developer's corner...
Thanks TechiSol for pointing this out. Works great. I did give the new update a go, actually found the smaller font for the title distracting, my eyes kept drifting to it because it felt out of place. Yes I get distracted easily by things like that I'm ADHD. And before Kobo goes ahead and just makes the font bigger, just add the option to display or NOT display the title, that is the answer. They did it with the page numbers on the right hand side of the screen, why not with the title.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote