View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:15 AM   #5
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbacelar View Post
On 30/09/12, I asked for keep the list of ignored words for each book.
And not deleted when you exit Sigil.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=168

I think, IMHO, that is still very necessary.
Yes, I believe that a way to access the "Ignored" list would be helpful as well, although depending on how a misspelled words list is implemented, it could cover your problem as well.

If each word had an "Ignore" checkbox in the misspelled words list. Then you can easily set words to ignore/unignore, and you could easily hide them away, sort of like what is currently done in the Generate TOC window with "Show TOC items only."
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote