View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 04:59 AM   #14770
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
I finished Octavia Butler's novel Dawn this afternoon. The first book in the omnibus Lilith's Brood (Xenogenesis Book 1).

Oh my... This was one of the most thought provoking novels I've read in a long while. Difficult to read at times. An unsatisfying ending. But, I'm looking forward to the next and the one following. This is my first Butler novel, but if the trilogy continues as good as this one, I'll be reading a lot more.
Just remembered this story she wrote called "Speech Sounds." It's wonderful and available on line here: http://www.e-reading.org.ua/chapter....astelands.html
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote