View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #34667
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It isn't required, just recommended. It tries to make sure you don't enter your banking details in an imitation website, so if you remove it, be careful!

(Check your computer's activity. I noticed that when my browser paused, it's CPU usage went up to 100% - it was the Trusteer Rapport software doing something odd. )
Thanks. I have been looking when my system seems to be running slow, and have not yet seen Trusteer as the culprit, but I may just get rid of it anyway, as I do very little in the way of online transactions.

Last edited by orlok; 10-18-2012 at 09:33 AM.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote