View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 05:38 PM   #36
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagansoul View Post
I already have a Kindle and I'm thinking about getting a Sony...I'm crazy that way. I like the way I can buy books on the Kindle and I like how the Sony looks but I like how the Cybook looks also. I just may end up with several readers. I'm always looking on ebay and searching the flea markets for used readers, apple computers, old ipods and such.
You know for the 2nd time, while I was out and about this week I tried to find a Sony to look at and maybe (maybe) purchase one (I'm curious and I like toys). I didn't make a special trip but just checked a couple of stores near where I was shopping that I've heard carry it (struck out with 2 Borders stores previously).

Wal-Mart didn't have it. I specifically asked in the electronics department. The guy didn't even know what it was when I said the name. I told him it was an ebook reader and he brought up the Kindle. He had bad info the Kindle (thought it was expensive at $99 ).

Target, didn't have it either.

I'm flying on Sunday, maybe I'll see one of those vending machines in the airport.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote