Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #186
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I'm not sure if I want to sort by % read, as 50% of a 500 page book is different from 50% of five pages. But a filter would be good: Only reading, Only unread.

And size would be good somewhere. The file size would be good enough for me. I know there are issues if there is a large cover image and little text, but it is better than nothing.
The filter would work - only if I can mark a book as unread - so I can reset those I only opened to have a look at briefly.

File size would help - or even better, and this is something I WISH the online stores would indicate, is number of pages. Surely, since this is an ebook reader, it can read how many pages are in a book, and display that alongside the book name. Failing that, yes, even file size would be a help.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote