Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #49
Dipsomaniac
Dipsomaniac is a glorious beacon of lightDipsomaniac is a glorious beacon of lightDipsomaniac is a glorious beacon of lightDipsomaniac is a glorious beacon of lightDipsomaniac is a glorious beacon of lightDipsomaniac is a glorious beacon of lightDipsomaniac is a glorious beacon of lightDipsomaniac is a glorious beacon of lightDipsomaniac is a glorious beacon of lightDipsomaniac is a glorious beacon of lightDipsomaniac is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyproy View Post
@dipsomaniac I had the same issue with sideloaded epub reboots upgrading from 1.9.17 to 2.0.0. To resolve I had to factory reset ( ouch) remove all books from the library ( easy enough if on an sd card) upgrade to the 2.x.x firmware then add the books to have the library build from scratch. Sideloaded libraries apparently have a bit of a wobble upgrading when you move to 2.x.x. I've had no further issues upgrading to later firmware revisions so I'd see it as a one off bit of bullett biting.
Yes, that's what I ended up doing, and the epubs are working again. Frankly, it's pretty unacceptable that I have to nuke my reader for an upgrade like that .
Dipsomaniac is offline   Reply With Quote