View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #82
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonReader View Post
Stupid fanboi-ism, seriously. I never claimed that there is no business application for a tablet - I said that a tablet isn't as flexible and powerful as a laptop. Unable to challenge this simple statement you obviously prefer to withdraw huffing and puffing.
For once, I can't let stupid remarks go, your words - "However, the very moment productive work has to be done they are reaching for their laptops." is as near as makes no difference a claim "...that there is no business application for a tablet"

Still, can't expect better from people who drop to general and personal insults... "Stupid fanboi-ism, seriously." Again your gratuitously offensive remarks... can't you pay attention as I've already said that I use desktop and notebook computers for work and fun but that there are equally viable uses for tablets, something you don't appear to accept...

Edited to correct a cut'n'paste error from an email to a friend discussing the inanities in this thread... and a sincere apology for attributing a quote to you that belonged to Elfwreck...

Last edited by elcreative; 08-14-2011 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Correcting quote copying error...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote