Thread: Touch Kobo usb cables
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 08:33 PM   #15
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post
Trouble is my camera and my cell phone use proprietary connectors. So I still need to drag those cables with.

Later - Poking about on eBay showed some retractable mini and micro USB cables as well as one for my cell phone. For about $1.12 or so including shipping each I decided to get those instead to throw into my laptop bag. Once I've tested them of course.

Mind you being the paranoid individual I am I'll probably put the longer cables in my luggage just-in-case.
Actually I always carry on that stuff on now since I had air canada loose my luggage because they couldnt be bothered to transfer it to the next plane.
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote