View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 12:38 AM   #3
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_bisson View Post
Hey,
My touch won't update the Reading Life thing. It just comes up saying there's a problem with the connection and to make sure I have internet access or something. Meanwhile, it downloaded the new 1.9.4 update and installed it, and sync'd my new books to the reader. Any idea what is causing this?

Another side note: I only have 2 pages of awards... yet there are a TON listed on the website. Is my Touch missing something?
Exactly my question; about reading awards - I, too, only show 2 pages - and I'm on 1.9.5.
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote