Thread: Kindle Lobby
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by braver View Post
Now this won't happen unless we all self-organize and enlist journalists and congressmen in order for this to happen.
Journalists, fine. Congresspersons, no, sorry. The very LAST thing we need is governmental involvement in ebook pricing.

Sure, I'd love to get a free digital copy of all my past print purchases. I'd also love to get CD copies of my vinyl LPs and mp3 versions of everything I've bought in one format or another. But I don't feel entitled to such...
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote