View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 12:33 AM   #14
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Think of it this way Ricky, it will be 09:00 GMT and several hours later where Alex is living.

He is amazing. Most other forums would close for a day or more to do the maintenance he performs in five minutes. Some other forums I have been associated with have performed "simple maintenance" and been down for a week. That sort of thing just does not happen here because Alex tests the changes before he applies them. In the past two years that I have been here, the forum has undergone several upgrades that I know about (and many more that I never knew about.) The structure of the forums has been changed and is continuing to evolve to meet the future needs.

Like Marc, I have found the membership at MR to be very helpful and civil (a unique quality in most Internet forums.) Alex and the other mods are great. I came here originally for information and stayed because of the people.

Thanks Alex.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote