Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #905
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansileran View Post
Thanks a lot!

I'm not sure if I'm a "tapper" or a "swiper" yet: the PRS-505 doesn't have touch ^^ But I swipe just fine on my phone so...
Too bad about the summary and the rating part... It would be nice to be able to sort books according to preferences.
No Chinese dictionary on the other hand is a pain, probably enough to offset the gains of the bigger screen / better resolution.
If you can install prs+ on the 505 then you'll have touch. Not sure if it's only available for the 650 or not.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote