View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 04:33 PM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I would like navigation icons to be visible at all times.
I've looked at and used a lot of Android reading apps for reviews at Dear Author and I can't think of any at all that leave the icons on screen at all times. Pretty much every app now a days is set up to bring up the icons/menus when you tap the center of the screen.

Quote:
I would also like the option to tap to turn pages instead of swiping, more fonts and font sizes.
Most if not all apps are set up for both tap and swipe to turn.

Do you want something tied to a store? DRM support?

As far as customization Mantano and Moon+ are probably the most customizable, but some people I know find them too customizable. Aldiko's not bad nor is BlueFire, but not quite as much customization (which may or may not be a good thing).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote