View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #37
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney77 View Post
defygravity213:

I ordered an Aura on May 1 and received my tracking number on May 8. I'm still waiting for my package (didn't arrive today) and there's been no update on the USPS Tracking site since the shipment arrived in Chicago on May 8. You might get yours sooner since it's a Glo.
One of my colleagues is experiencing the same. He told me he ordered on 02 May, received the USPS notification of a Chicago arrival on 08 May at 8:31p. No info since. I would not put much faith in the USPS tracking function as it is pretty useless. Typically there is only one entry (taking possession of package) and nothing else.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote