View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 03:38 PM   #32
frddgls
Connoisseur
frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.frddgls has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kobo Forma, iPad, Samsung Galaxy A20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I'm surprised that the lack of settings works for most of you. Because it's double spaced with large margins, I'm only getting 17 lines per page on a 7 inch screen. I can't deal with that. What are others getting?
The margins are just the size I like; I don't like to fill every bit of screen with text. I may be reading reading a smaller font size than you are; I get 25 lines to a page on an 8 inch screen. I've read 182 pages of 344 since yesterday afternoon of a book that was on my to-buy list. It's comfortable for me.

I just took a minute to see how the same books looks on my iPod Touch. It syncs nicely and I don`t mind reading on a smaller screen if I`m already caught up in a book. This will come in handy when I want to leave the tablet at home -- or when I don`t notice how low the battery has drained and I want to take my book to bed.
frddgls is offline   Reply With Quote