View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 09:55 PM   #10
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
It's certainly not far away of the way the libraries work now, but there are subtle differences :

But anyway, I've thought about this and I think that I found the problem, which is why no one has yet created such a library : the libraries, when they buy books, pay a lot more expensive price for them that regular people... The huge price includes the right to lease the book, and the arguable loss for the editor.
No they don't - they order lots of books and hence get discounts. For example, the public libraries in this state in general order collectively - so that's a of books.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote