View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 11:35 PM   #9
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrayAdjacent View Post
Well, I wouldn't give my kingdom, but maybe $20.

Anyone had any luck finding a replacement stylus for the PRS-600?
I'm a Palm PDA user and found the stylus that came with my PDA almost unusable (far too thin and too short for my hand). This led me to search for an alternative.

What works for me is a stylus refill. It fits in a standard Cross-type pen and turns the pen into a stylus. For me it has the following advantages: (1) Since it fits inside a standard Cross pen it has the same weight and feel as a pen and you can choose the type of pen that you want, (2) the tip can be retracted when not in use to protect it from damage, (3) although it doesn't fit in my PDA I carry it in my pocket just like any other pen, and (4) it's not very expensive (I paid less than $10 for stylus refill, not including the cost of the pen). Although my current ebook reader doesn't make use of a stylus, I'd have no problem using my stylus with any ebook reader.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote