View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 11:54 AM   #8
eksor
Connoisseur
eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs700, i-mate JAMin, smartq v7, GeeksPhone Zero, iPad 3rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtv_73 View Post
I am almost giving it up to the 300 and thinking about return it for the 600 (even though I dont like the look of the washed screen).

I think the problem is that size S, the 300 still show margins wasting lots of screen space, since I already remove the margins from the PDF file.

I have tried to converted my documents to ePub, html, and others but tables and graph are reallly messed up or not existing. Do you guys have any suggestion then in how to convert this kind of PDF and to what format?

Thanks!
Reflowing when zooming leads to the loss of equations and vectorized images. Somebody in this thread said that the only way to handle this properly is using Adobe soft. I agree,

Nevertheless:

"pdflrfwin" converts each page to an image (you no longer will be able to underline a word, for instance) rotates it and splits in two chinks to view in landscape. There are more settings, split a two column paper and things like that.

"pdfread" is similar to the previous one.

"pdfcrop" tries to isolate more or less compact areas (paragraphs, figures, equations, tables...) then converts each one to an image and produces a pdf. Pletora of options again.

"sopdf" uses a different approach, removes all the margins and then makes a new pdf with the upper part of a page in one page of the new document and the bottom part in another page of the new document.

Regards
eksor is offline   Reply With Quote