View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 09:47 PM   #15
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
It's arrived!

I can't believe this but it's arrived already! Delivered this morning! I ordered it on the 18th, it was shipped on the 19th and it arrived on the 23rd!!! And I'm in Australia! That's got to set some sort of record for the fastest international shipping ever!

As to the PP... I love it! Ok, I haven't had much time to really check it out yet but it's a gorgeous little device and since Astak was kind enough to also send along a 2gb card with 400 ebooks on it I have been able to check out how different formats look and so far I've seen epub, txt and pdf and wow, they look excellent! Personally I can't fault it.

As for how easy it is to use, I find it very simple. To me it is intuitive, at least to my way of thinking.

Anyway I haven't had much time with it and can always put more detailed thoughts up about the device once I've had more time with it.

Oh and it also came almost fully charged which is awesome. Though shortly I will hook it up to my computer to charge it fully.
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote