Thread: SIGIL format
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 11:00 AM   #8
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
actually, this is precisely how i've been working, but i just open the file in sigil, copy the entire code window to notepad (ctrl A ctrl C, then ctrl V in notepad) and do all my searches there. then i delete the code from sigil and paste in the updated version, and save. it's a bit less efficient than being able to search directly in sigil but it works quite well nonetheless.

and it's nice having two windows so i can easily display (for instance) my css codes in sigil while i'm working in notepad, if i want to update some styles or refer to them.

Interesting, thanks for that idea Zelda.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote