View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 10:55 AM   #12
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarikan View Post
My experience with sleep functionality has been less satisfactory than I'd expected. Has anyone tested it? I've just left the device on its own, almost at full charge, and no shutdown with sleep after 30 secs
It did not even make 8 hours. I'm testing it again now, and with the same settings, the battery level seems to be going down faster than I expected it to do.
A lot of people on the iRex forum are reporting 12 - 16 hours. Keep in mind that there were changes in this update that effected the battery calibration. It'll take at least one full charge/discharge cycle before it is recalibrated and you start seeing accurate numbers.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote