View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 11:21 AM   #69
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Hi guys.

Thanks for the support on this, it's gratifying to know that people still like my books.

I must apologise to Jellby, as he gave me a list of corrections and tidy-up tips well over a year ago and I have yet to release an updated version. Sorry.

I started a new job at the end of last year and I now have to travel to work to a different city every day by train, by the time I get home it is very late and I never want to get on my PC, also the weekend is now when I rest as work is hard, tiring and stressful. This all means that I rarely get time to work on my books or even get on the web, so I've been absent from here for most of the year.

I'm on leave today, hence why I've been able to jump on the PC and check out the site and seen these comments.

I'm hoping to get new versions of all my Lovecraft out soon with Jellby's comments. I'm also looking to restructure the layout of them and will probably put them all into publication or when-written order.

I'm also thinking on having new covers for them, but as I'm not much good with graphical design, so that may not happen.

I'm also going to start to look to see if any more of the stories have any graphics in them and see if I can find them and get them included as well.

Once all this is done, unless anyone finds missing material or any corrections, I'll consider these finished and then get back to doing my Jack London books.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote