View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 05:01 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
"Ender's Game" film

I went to see the newly-released film version of "Ender's Game" last night. It's one of my favourite SF novels, so I was a little apprehensive about what they'd do to it as a film, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's a pretty faithful adaptation of the book, although some plot elements of the book were cut out, as is inevitable.

Anyone else seen it? What did you think of it?

(I should add, in passing, that my Kindle PW2 proved its worth as a way of getting through the seemingly endless adverts and trailers that preceded that film. Thank goodness for illuminated readers!)

Last edited by HarryT; 10-26-2013 at 05:03 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote