View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 11:38 PM   #526
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohinoor91 View Post
I wanna congratulate you for the great job, willus. I have a problem and I hope you can help out.
I edited 2 small PDF files with grafics, texture, tables and so on and it's perfect. However, when I try to edit larger PDF files 150-500MB, it starts well, and about 40 or 45, sometimes 50 page, it says "ERROR reading page "Number" from directory/// Trying Ghostscript, then it says "ERROr reading next page" and so on, and then the program crashes. There is nothing special on the pages the program stops, they are like every other normally edited page. The 2 files I edited have also complicated tables, grafics, drawings but the program did great job and they are perfectly good for reading on 6" device. I have PB622touch, I don't think it will matter, but still. Thanks in advance!
Edit: I use all the default settings on the program every time, doesn't matter if it failed or succeeded.
@Kohinoor91--Can you post one or both of the files? Send me a private message if you'd rather send them to me privately.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote