View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 07:10 AM   #25507
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
110cc?? Like the TTR110E? That is a child's bike. Not all what I would expect you on.
It's the perfect vehicle for getting around town and riding on jungle paths. A big bike, while more my delight, is only good on the roads, and smooth ones at that. I need a bike here that I can lift up out of a deep rut, manouver through crowded narrow streets, and get through traffic jams. Here's a stock shot of a typical Bangkok traffic light stop... Note who has moved to the front of the pack. My area of northern Thailand is much worse as the streets are often full of pot holes, and more scooters. Something small is the ONLY thing that makes sense here. Can you imagine trying to move a big cruiser through THIS every day? When we want to go touring on weekends, we can always rent a big bike for $10 a day...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote