View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #25506
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Lunch time... and mounted once again!! It's another Yamaha, but a wee bit smaller this time. In fact, and entire digit smaller. Instead of a Yamaha 1100cc, it's a Yamaha 110cc. But I had it cruising along at 100kph and it was relatively stable. That's not a speed that I'll use very often here, but it's nice to know it's there if we need it.

Stitchawl
110cc?? Like the TTR110E? That is a child's bike. Not all what I would expect you on.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote