View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 05:32 AM   #461
Lili819
Lili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: MPB, iOS, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
Read my OCR help page carefully. You do not need to install any Tesseract libraries. Just the language training file(s). The Tesseract code libraries are already compiled into k2pdfopt.
Yea, I saw that, but when it still wasn't working I figured I'd install Tesseract myself. Now I realize its the environment variables that need help. I see for a Windows machine that's no problem to fix, but I'm on OS X and I don't understand the directions I've found online (including the page you most helpfully linked to).

Anyone know how to step by step change env var on OS X? And by Step-by-Step I mean For-Dummies type of instructions

UPDATE:

It works!
If anyone is running OSX and can't figure out how to get the OCR to work, you can simply download RC Environment 1.4 and follow the directions.

Tahnks @willus!

Last edited by Lili819; 06-19-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Lili819 is offline   Reply With Quote