View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #7
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Shunter101--I am not a techie, and I have pointed your post to someone who is, but my experience that comes closest to this is when there is are books that Kobo can't process. The device tries and tries burning through huge amounts of time before giving up. The next time the device turns on it tries again.

I think I used microsoft debugger to see what book was causing my problem. I honestly don't remember. The only other way I know is to split the books in half and see if the first or second half loads like it should, and then use ever smaller % of the library to narrow it down to "the one".
taming is offline   Reply With Quote