View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:35 PM   #89
WordCountess
WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Stargirl is among my favorites. For teen girls it's one of the most beautiful books they could come across.

I also quite enjoyed 'The Series of Unfortunate Events' books. I read them when I was in fourth grade and then again later in life. I wasn't the biggest fan of the movie (but I think all readers have that problem).
WordCountess is offline   Reply With Quote