View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 06:20 AM   #79
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
If the archive kept the same collections my books are in so I could more easily browse my titles I might keep much less in my kindle itself. But face it their archive is just terrible. It isn't a book collection which implies some order but a giant pit you throw books into with the newest on top and no way to dig down through the mess to find the one book you are looking for. It's fine if you have 20 books. Bad at 2000. Completely unworkable at 20,000.

Last edited by crossi; 10-17-2012 at 06:22 AM.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote