Thread: Silliness My version of a bad day
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #8
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Alex - keep a pair of amber or yellow lens glasses in your car. If/when a migraine starts to develop, these lenses can really decrease your eye strain/head pain until you can get to a dark room. They take the painful glare out of sunlight, or from oncoming headlights. I always have a pair in the car, and I also use them if I have to use a computer - they can lessen the pain from bright screens.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote