View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:49 PM   #20
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
seen it tried it done it.
also tried the one that does it automatically in article mode and fixes the silly article mode error, could be the same thread.
In the end I am not actually supportive of getting any and all content via 3g. its foolish.

Oh a web log: I wonder who has modified their device.
Oh A convenient list of media types not on our approved lists...

etc..

I like lynx. I think Nilujes implementation of it into usbnet is excellent and it suits my purposes. a wget script does much the same thing. If we are discussing actually retrieving content.

I only do it via wifi, never 3g. That is my choice but I find it to be a sensible one having on more than one occasion been the man with "those logs"... I also have seen large breach of contract ban hammers enforced. Unlikely but honestly I can do without the hassle. Those are my thoughts.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote