View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #8
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by mig_akira View Post
Hello guys! Thanks for all your replies! I think I'll try both methods, if one should fail, the other might cover it for me =)
By "both methods" you are referring to which methods?

You already have ota updates disabled, the screensaver hack you installed disabled that from installing.
That is certain. We have the process to re-allow the disabled update documented and indexed.

Do you mean block the downloads?
I wrote that one for off-Kindle about six months ago (see my Chatty Kathy thread) and someone else added the on-Kindle method.
Nothing uncertain about that one either.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote