View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 02:27 PM   #46
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
ah yes Hadrien, but I was connected to feedbooks.com thru the kindle, and in searching S.S. Van Dine the books all came up fine So I started downloading them, and then realized
they weren't in chronological order. Noticed that Harry T.'s were, so went there. I surely do hope these two sites won't be competing to the point of causing hard feelings. You both have such a tremendous amount of information and books to offer us all. I apologise if I stepped on your toes.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote